LOCATION: Hull (with hybrid working in place)
SALARY: £30,000 (full time equivalent)
HOURS: Between 25 and 30 hours (with flexible working schedule)
Sauce is a software agency based in the heart of Hull’s bustling Fruit Market. In six years we have grown quickly, establishing ourselves as an innovation partner for a wide range of clients from huge multinationals to disruptive tech startups, making mobile apps, portals and IOT projects bespoke to the client requirements.
As a company, we promote a relaxed, open and positive working environment, with a flexible hybrid working model, where the team can choose to either work from home or in our fantastic office in C4DI, overlooking the Humber estuary. This is a unique opportunity to join a company at the forefront of digital, with a progressive culture, in a fast paced, bustling environment
We are looking for someone to work closely with a co-founder / CF&O, with the coordination of operations, facilities and administrative tasks associated with the running of a mid-sized agency.
The successful candidate will bring the ability to coordinate their time, prioritise work, be a positive and friendly people-person, with a can-do attitude. There will be an expectation to think independently with an
ability to work collaboratively to support colleagues and remove blocks.
The role will be varied, but the following should act as a guide to the type of supportive tasks;
- Keeping the office space coordinated, tidy, cupboards stocked, dealing with deliveries, reporting snags, making sure everything ticks over smoothly.
- Purchasing anything from hardware, drinks, stuff for the office to booking hotels, books, venue spaces.
- Recruitment, working with the team to help with the coordination of hiring. This includes creating copy, posting the job ads, coordinating social media and website updates, admin behind shortlisting and arranging interviews, and taking the successful candidate through the hiring process
- General administration such as the learning and training funds, and the coordination of expenses, travel arrangements.
- Working with the team on the arrangement of events such as monthly social, Christmas parties and as the world opens up, support with occasional external promotional events.
- Support with the administration of some invoices, chasing of debtors, purchase orders etc.
- Support around the administration of us maintaining our ISO accreditation.
- Providing general business administration and general support to the CF&O
What We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate would have the following skills:
- We have a great culture, the office is central to that, you will bring a warm and welcoming atmosphere to the office both for the team and guests.
- Someone who works from their initiative, is proactive and relishes a challenge
- Excellent organisation, communication and motivational skills.
- A strong ability to interact and form genuine and lasting business relationships, both internally and externally.
- A proven ability to manage and deliver multiple tasks, with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to remain calm and maintain a good sense of humour :)
- As a software company we would expect a degree of computer literacy, you should be able to manage your calendar, be familiar with docs, emails and other software but everything can be learned
If you are interested please go to the join us page on our website, and complete the short application form. If you would like further details then give us a call on (01482) 234021 or take a look at the rest of our website for more info.
Application deadline 25th May
Interviews week(s) after 30th May